- your membership of Cork HTA
- your use of the website, www.corkhta.ie
- events you may attend (for example, seminars)
By becoming a member of CorkHTA, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
The types of Personal Data that we collect include your name, school name and address, mobile number, e-mail address, and other information that you voluntarily submit to us (e.g. applying for seminars).
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. We use 'cookies' to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
We use the Personal Data we collect from you to:
- Contact you through emails, texts and newsletters
- Respond directly to your information requests (including registrations or other specific requests) or other inquiries.
- Provide access to resources on our website
- Maintain a members' database
We do not share your personal data with any third parties.