***NEW***LEAVING CERT HISTORY STUDENT SEMINARPublished 7th November 2017
LEAVING CERT HISTORY
RSR & CASE STUDIES
SATURDAY, 25 NOVEMBER
BOOLE LECTURE THEATRE, UCC
**The Research Study Report:
Getting the best out of the RSR
**Answering Questions on the Case Studies:
- THE FIRST PROGRAMME FOR ECONOMIC EXPANSION, 1958-1963
- IMPACT OF THE EEC ON FISHERIES
- THE IMPACT OF RTÉ, 1962-72
***NOTICE FOR HISTORY TEACHERS***
- Please forward the number of tickets & the payment to
- Michael Dunphy, Treasurer Cork HTA, 12 Palaceanne Lawn, South Douglas Road, Cork
as soon as possible, and not later than Friday, 17 November.
- Please make cheques payable to Cork History Teachers' Association
- Tickets will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Tickets can only be guaranteed with payment
- A stamped addressed envelope must be supplied
so that tickets can be forwarded to you
during the week before the seminar.